Terms and conditions
- As an end-customer, you have the opportunity to test one Jabra Evolve™ 80, one Jabra Evolve 65 or one Jabra Evolve 40 headset for a limited period of 14 days subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The offer of testing a Jabra Evolve 80, Evolve 65 or Jabra Evolve or 40 headset is valid from 25th February to 31st December 2016. Any enquiries sent after that date will not be valid and processed.
- This offer is open to “qualified individuals” in Hong Kong, India, Taiwan, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand. A Qualified Individual is defined as an end-customer who is either a decision maker or has a high degree of influence over purchasing decisions of communications products for their company. Companies must have a minimum of 100 potential users of headsets using a softphone as their primary phone platform. All enquiries will be qualified by a Jabra sales representative.
- Any end-user companies receiving a Jabra Evolve 80, a Jabra Evolve 65, or a Jabra Evolve 40 headset for a test period are committed to answer a brief evaluation questionnaire after the test period and to take a follow-up meeting with Jabra.
- The Jabra Evolve 80, Jabra Evolve 65 or the Jabra Evolve 40 headset for the test will be sent by post or provided at a meeting with Jabra. Please allow up to 20 days before you receive your headset.
- End-customer companies have 14 days to test, as per the date of delivery of the headset. After the 14-day trial period is over the Jabra headset must be returned to Jabra unless there is a special agreement with the Jabra sales representative:
- It will also be possible to purchase the headmset through a Jabra contact. Contact Jabra Support by email. You can also call for more information.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount from Jabra and it is limited to one testing unit per company. Jabra distributors, alliance partners or resellers are not eligible to receive a testing unit. Jabra reserves the right to refuse any request, cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- The offer is exclusive property of Jabra - and any use of unauthorised parties without verbal or written agreement with Jabra is prohibited.
- By participating in this programme Qualified Individuals accept and are bound by these Terms and Conditions.